For Christmas as a stocking- stuffer I got a Magical Turtle Bowl. As seen below:

I have it set up at work. Jared actually bought this for me because I have been wanting a pet for so long. He got this before we bought turtles for our birthday.
Now I only need a name. Any suggestions?


Our turtle's name is crush! From Nemo! So I suggest SQUIRT!! Cause he's small and cute!!
ReplyDeleteI wanna see your turtle! I like Squirt or maybe even Fred. I don't know where that came from. It was the first name that popped into my head just now. Love you!
ReplyDeleteI like Mertle the Turtle. :)
ReplyDeleteCan I just tell you that I laughed so hard when someone sent around an email asking if there were any pets in our cubes? I wonder if it came from your turtle. Lol. Who keeps a fish at their desk? That is cruel and a little gross. Anywho... I agree with Krissy and you should name her Mertle or Myrtle. Rhyming is fun! :)
ReplyDelete