Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy belated Valentines Day!

Well Happy Valentines Day a couple of days late. Jared and I got an extra long weekend this past weekend because I worked 4 ten hour days last week to get Friday off. And Jared normally works that schedule. We we got Friday through Monday to hang out together. It made up for the 4 days where both of our schedules were completely opposite. Me working early morning and Jared not getting home until I am already in bed makes for long days. Valentines Day was celebrated in pieces for us this year. We kept the whole thing under $20 each since we have a new house to prepare for. I love the flowers I got and the awesome V-Day Cards. (I got 2) One was funny and had a silly song recorded and a super sweet one and I loved both. I got Jared a book and some other “fun gifts” ;-) The best part of the whole weekend is that Jared only got called in once for just a few hours on Sunday. (I got to go to Turley Family dinner by myself) I really appreciated the time we got spend together! Saturday we stayed home all day, slept in and watched a little lost and boxed up some things and had a great dinner. I love my Jared with all my heart! I am glad he puts up with me when I am an emotional wreck and when I am silly and weird or when I just need a hug.

I hope you all enjoyed your holiday as much as we did. Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment