Other than the movies we hung out with Jared's Cousins the Webbs and had dinner with them and the Masons. We love them. We are excited to be living closer to those friends so that when we stay up til 2:30 AM that we won't have to drive 45 minutes to get home. Soon....
We got some more packed in boxes. (No we haven't closed yet. We had to write a whole bunch of letters of intent. Apparently it isn't clear that having 2 W-2's in one year means I had 2 jobs...) The bank has to close by March 2nd at the very latest with out any penalties. So hopefully sooner but no guarantees... I am keeping my fingers crossed!
We got our taxes done and yea for the state refund this year that is bigger than what we have to pay for federal. Silly higher tax bracket since we both work but it could have been worse. I am grateful that it is done and we don't have to worry about finding all that paperwork after the move.
Monday was a Lost day. Literally. We finished the most recent season of lost and hooked up our computer to our tv to watch the new seasons episodes of lost on Hulu. Then we got to spend some time with Jared's sister and her family. They moved here recently and I am SO excited they are here. We introduced her to Chipotle and got some Cold stone afterwards. I wish I didn't have to go to bed so early because that meant we had to leave early but they live here now so we can go back and play games next weekend! We LOVE YOU GUYS!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment