Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Laughter is the best medicine

So I love my hubby. Lately the nightly ritual is that he watches the first 15 minutes of what ever 9pm show is starting (Usually Castle or Mentalist or CSI:NY) while I get ready for bed. Then he comes in to say prayers and read scriptures. Then he proceeds to be extremely silly and makes me laugh till I either cry or get the hiccups. If I do get the hiccups he laughs all the more hard (Apparently, my hiccuping is extremely funny to him and he can't control himself). So I end up turning off the light around 10 or 10:30 pm if i am lucky and fall asleep sometime after that.

Now 10pm doesn't sound too bad but man it is really wearing on me since I have to be AT work at 6 in the morning.

Even tho I am sleep deprived, I absolutely LOVE that my husband can make me laugh so hard any time of the day no matter what. Going to bed has been tremendously fun and funny for the past week or so and I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. That's the best. :) We go to bed around midnight for the same reason. Who cares about sleep if it means you can't spend time with your man?

    ReplyDelete