So we are looking for a house. We want to move closer to town and closer to family. We also want to be closer to family when/if I get pregnant so that i won't be trapped in Maricopa 45 min from my sisters and mom. We have been looking for MONTHS now and in that time have put bids on LOTS of houses. The 2 we were most excited about and told a lot of people about, we recently found out that they are no longer options due to the current owners deciding not to sell. :-( But with the new year we started up a new search. We looked at several houses this last weekend and hit a very wide variety. 2 houses were super scary, so much so that in one of them we didn't even go upstairs for fear of falling through the floor with water damage. Another had lots of graffiti everywhere and stains of being egged recently. (Great neighborhood right?!) There were also a couple that were great and one that Jared was ready to buy on the spot. This is it below.

It is located near Power and Ray. It is a little more that we originally wanted to pay but is everything and more in what we were looking for. House hunting is stressful sometimes but it is always fun to think about a future in whatever house you are looking at right then. Where you would put the couch and where the computer will go and hopefully where will the nursery go that will make 3 am feedings easier. I am keeping my fingers crossed for this one though. I really like it and I think would fit Jared and I perfectly.


I hope you get it, it's beautiful! Good luck to you both
ReplyDeleteOnly one feeding at 3am? Maybe that's in my future I don't know.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you were looking to jump the ship of Copa!! I need to find what balcony you're on...maybe we can hold hands and jump together.
We're so excited! I REALLY hope you guys get it, especially because then we would live like 2 miles away from each other. That would be so fun! I'm selfishly hoping you guys get it :)
ReplyDelete