1.WRAPPING PAPER or GIFT BAGS? Wrapping paper – however my mom made Christmas bags several years ago and it sure makes wrapping odd shaped gifts easier.
2.REAL or ARTIFICIAL TREE? We have artificial that looks pretty real. I like the smell of real but not the pine needles everywhere.
3.WHEN DO YOU PUT UP THE TREE? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving (its also our birthday weekend.) However this year, Jared was on call and I didn’t want to do it by myself so it went up a week and a half late.
4.DO YOU LIKE EGGNOG? I love Eggnog actually but only recently did I develop that taste.
5.FAVORITE GIFT AS A CHILD? There were a few. I loved the porcelain dolls I got every year. And I got a blanket made by my mom using hand stitched quilt squares my Grandma did when she was a young mother. I got that when I was in High school but I absolutely love that blanket!
6.DO YOU HAVE A NATIVITY SCENE? I have several. I haven’t counted them yet. My favorites are the porcelain statue of Santa kneeling before baby Jesus, my Jerusalem Olive wood nativity that we got while in England, and the one I bought this year from Fry’s actually. It is really pretty. I hope to someday get a large Olive wood nativity that I see every year in the mall.
7.HARDEST PERSON TO BUY FOR? My Dad. I usually can think of something good but more often than not, he doesn’t ever use what we get him.
8.EASIEST PERSON TO BUY FOR? Jared because he gives me hints :-) Whether he knows it or not....
9.EMAIL OR CARDS? Both. I love getting the ElfYourself e-cards but nothing beats getting a beautiful card in the mail.
10.FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE? This is hard. I like so many. I love Miracle on 34th street, White Christmas, Mr. Krueger’s Christmas.
11.WHEN DO YOU START SHOPPING FOR CHRISTMAS? In October actually. I buy for Christmas and Jared’s birthday at the same time so I start pretty early.
12.FAVORITE THINGS TO EAT DURING CHRISTMAS? I love all the different kinds of dessert that only get made at Christmas time. That and Christmas colored peanut m & m’s.
13.WHITE LIGHTS OR COLORED LIGHTS? Colored outside, white inside on the tree.
14.FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG? I love the Christmas song, no matter who sings it. Also Breath of Heaven. So beautiful. And I heard the Bells on Christmas Day. I know hymns are inspired and I love the words to this hymn.
15.TRAVEL FOR CHRISTMAS OR STAY HOME? We do both and it is worth it to see both families for Christmas.
16.CAN YOU NAME ALL OF SANTA'S REINDEER? Yes because of the song. Dasher and Dance and Prancer and Vixen. Comet and Cupid and Donder and Blitzen….. and Rudolf.
17.ANGEL OR STAR ON TOP OF THE TREE? I am all about Stars but I have seen some really Pretty Angel tree toppers lately.
18.DO YOU OPEN PRESENTS CHRISTMAS EVE OR CHRISTMAS MORNING? We get PJs Christmas eve and everything else Christmas morning. I love that my family and my in-laws do the same tradition that way.
19.MOST ANNOYING THING ABOUT THIS TIME OF YEAR? Hearing people that don’t celebrate Christmas try to take away the celebration from those that do.
20.UP EARLY OR SLEEP IN? We are up very early. Jared wouldn’t ever let me sleep late. (Not that I want to either :-) )
21.ARE YOUR GIFTS FROM SANTA OR MRS.CLAUS? Santa but Santa’s handwriting looked an awful lot like Dad’s handwriting…
22.DO YOU TELL THE CHRISTMAS STORY? Every year. If we can we also watch the Luke II Video at home or when we go to see the Temple lights.
23.DO YOU LEAVE COOKIES OUT FOR SANTA? Not since I’ve been married but we did before that and they were chocolate chip.
24.FAVORITE CHRISTMAS TRADITION? Decorating the house and putting up the tree. This year Jared was working so much that I did most of it which bums me out but I love getting everything out. Remembering when or where you got each thing. Then sitting down to enjoy the view :-)
Try this yourself - see how you do! Merry Christmas to all of you!
PS Thanks Barb for the Idea :-)
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I LOVE IT!! Great job - it's so fun to actually sit down and remember and write it down!! Can't wait to see you guys - Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteفني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
مقاول تكسير وهدم وقص خرسانه بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض