5 categories and 5 answers (not including the tag)
Favorite TV Shows:
1. Glee
2. Bones
3. Psych
4. Community
5. Veronica Mars
Favorite Foods:
1. Biscuits and Gravy
2. Anything that Shelley makes
3. Pie
4. Smiles fruit snacks
5. Jared's chicken cordon bleu
Favorite Movies
1. V for Vendetta
2. She's the Man
3. Star Trek (2009)
4. Inception
5. My Fair Lady
Pet Peeves:
1. Drivers that slow down because someone got pulled over
2. people that kick the back of your seat in a movie theatre
3. People that swear for no reason (especially at Disneyland)
4. People that don't understand passing lanes
5. Kids that feel they are entitled to everything
Looking forward to:
1. Finding out what we are having (only 2 more days to go!)
2. The annual Halloween Party (I think i have already found the invitations for this year :D)
3. Seeing Scott Pilgram Vs the World with Jared.... OK seeing any movie with Jared.
4. Going to bed tonight! I'm doing laundry and the sheets will be awesome soft
5. Getting ready and buying baby stuff.... I think we are buying a stroller this weekend.
I have never used tag before so here are just some people that might do this Fives thing:
1. Corinne W
2. Barbara G
3. Rachel H
4. Marti D
5. Jessica N
If not, it's OK, I will still blog stalk them :-)
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Where's the love? Can't you blog stalk me too. just kidding. I like hearing about you and your fav's. Post pics of the stroller your getting after you make the purchase. I want to be 'there' while I'm far away.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that you, me, and Kristin have like 3 of the same fave TV shows! :) We rock! And I am probably almost as excited as you to find out what you are having! :) I can't wait! You better send out a mass text or post it on facebook like the second you find out!!!!
ReplyDelete