So I feel like writing a random post.
When I see the Union Pacific RR sign on the San Tan 202, I get the urge to play Monopoly.
When I see the Dublin st sign off of Val Vista (or isn't greenfield) I feel like if I turn on that street i will be back in Ireland.
When I see the Ithica Rd sign... I don't remember where, I have this urge to turn and see the island of the sirens and the blind prophet. That probably isn't all from the same story but that is what Ithica triggers in my imagination.
When I am headed to work, and as I round the Broadway curve.... I have incredibly strong pull to just take the airport exit and buy a ticket somewhere. This happens every morning. I mean really, Work? or spontaneously taking a plane somewhere (like here)? there really is no contest. Silly conscience.
I am in love with a band that was recently introduced to me by my Brother in law: Mumford and Sons. Current Favorite song: White Blank Page.
Recently had the epiphany that fish crackers are the bee's knees.
I am truly going to miss my sister and her beautiful family when they move to Virginia. It makes me sad to think they will be so far away. I will miss her super sweet little girls and their adorable smiles.
I already really miss my older sister and her awesome family that live in Washington. I loved spending time with them when they were here. Her kids are wonderful and super sweet. I admire how active and genuinely close they are as a family. I hope that my family can be like that.
It seems like I forget how wonderful it is to get in a pool on a hot summer day. Thanks Heather for going with me and reminding me :-)
I LOVE my bed and my pillows. It is a crime that I have to leave them so early every morning.
I find it slightly disconcerting that I have never seen a billboard being changed.
Its probable that an author that i really like, misconstrued a comment I posted on his blog and now finds me creepy. It makes me sad but I still really like his writing. I just won't comment anymore.
And to end on a happy note, My house was cool enough this morning that I didn't sweat after getting out of the shower! YEA for an AC that works!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


what author and what was your creepy comment?
ReplyDeleteyou are hilarious! I love your random posts. I sure will miss you guys too.
ReplyDelete