Congratulations are in order for a few people I know:
- Jessie Fletcher for coming 2nd in her class in her 2nd marathon ever! Way to go Jessie!
- Kristin and Taylor Williams, they just found out they are adding a boy to their clan! I don't know what Kristin will do with a boy but he sure will be loved!
- Brindee and Dustin Rogers because they recently found out they are expecting Rogers baby #2 in 2011
- Heather and Vance Smith for their beautiful little boy and that all the surgery went so well. Congrats on finally being able to bring him home this last weekend.
- and the Award for biggest congrats goes to my hubby Jared for shaving off the beard for the first time in about a month! (it's possible this congratulations is more for me than for him but oh well...)You look so sexy I can hardly stand it :-) Love you babe!
way to go Jared! cute post.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what I'm going to do with a boy either. :S That's why you should have a boy too and then you can teach me. :) haha!
ReplyDelete