I know it has been a rather long time since I have posted anything but hey there are some out there that go 6 months in between so I just feel a little lazy, not a ton.
Anyway, I feel like there isn't much I can say about what has been happening in the Brimhall household.
So random updates are the way I am going to do this:
1. Jared made it to his 3 year mark at work and got his yearly merit increase. Yea for back pay and large paychecks.
2. Jared's parents came down for Mothers day and my SIL's birthday. Fun weekend! The girls got pedi's at a new place that wasn't very good. MIL got a manicure that looked fantastic :-) Dinner at Outback for the b-day celebration (got overcharged for crab but tasted wonderful and made up for it) Jared worked all day on Mother's day. Missed church and dinner and everything. I missed him especially since I wasn't feeling too good that day.
3.Went to Disneyland with super awesome friends the Williams. Wonderful trip with WONDERFUL food and fun and DESSERT. Will post pics later when they are downloaded. Probably gained 5 lbs... goal to start getting back in shape... still doing laundry to catch back up. Favorite new restaurant Portillo's Hot Dogs. www.portillos.com/portillos (couldn't get the hyperlink to work) If you are near Anaheim, do yourself a favor and check them out. They actually have a ton of locations so check them out anyway.
4. Got a stupid cold Monday. Didn't sleep well and felt like there were razorblades in my throat. Jared really loves me and set up the Humidifier and bought me cold medicine and cough drops. Back at work today and am really wishing that UOP granted better sick time accrual. (accrual is a funny word)
5. Reading a new book recommended by my BIL. The Darkness that comes before by R Scott Bakker. LOVE IT so far.
6. Won a giant box of nerds at a work training and it reminds me of being a kid and pounding a box in an hour. I love nerds.
7. We think there is a cockroach infestation somewhere in the walls of our kitchen. It's really gross and embarrassing to see the evil creatures hanging out on our ceiling light fixture. I HATE those bugs.
8. Got Jared sucked in to Minute to Win It and now he wants to host a challenge party. Anyone interested?
9. I am not looking forward to Summer and 100+ degree weather. I want it to be 80 degrees forever.
10. Jared got his AC fixed. $1200 later, it works wonderfully....
11. Looking forward to a ridiculously awesome trip with fantastic people for Memorial day to my Favorite place on earth. Yea for the Heaton Ranch!
i believe that is all I can update you on for now. (after watching Criminal Minds last night, Posting this is more for me than anyone else. I mean who really wants to know all this?)
Happy belated Mother's Day,Happy Memorial day in little over a week and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM AND ASHER!
Sorry this is a little boring with no pics and no fun text, but the comp is being weird.... so more fun next time!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment