Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pictures etc.

So I believe that this is a profile picture for just over 27 weeks.... i think. Or just under. It's terrible I can't remember. I just can't believe how big I am. I am 28 weeks today. About 8 more weeks to go. I don't know how I will handle it honestly. Work is already torturous! I think if i don't go on bed rest before hand, i will be for sure done by Thanksgiving.


I had an Old Navy weekend with Shellie B and her friend between conference cessions and i had to get these for the boys. Probably more for Jared than for them but I think they are pretty adorable!


A long time ago I went for a girls afternoon with my good friend Shellie B. It included running errands and getting pedicures and having lunch at Ned's. The ladies at the pedicure place , once they found out I was having twins suggested this design. I love it!


This last weekend was my last travel trip. It was supposed to be to Disneyland but the Doc said that was out so we made an easy trip up to Snowflake. Where SURPRISE! Jareds mom and sisters threw me a baby shower last minute! Pictures and more details to come in another post.
Updates for pregnancy: My feet are starting to swell alot as well as my hands. I am getting carpal tunnel which really is no fun at all. The Amniotic fluid levels stayed the same as of the last appt. which is the best news possible. I still get contractions off and on but no bed rest yet. I did the one hour glucose test and my results were elevated so they sent me back for the 3 hour test. The lab had no early appt available so I decided to just go in anyway. Its a fasting test the second time around. And being pregnant that is difficult enough. However this time, they didn't get to me until 45 minutes after I got there. That and my techs said I was a hard stick (which means my veins are hard to find) I have it on good authority that my veins are awesome and super easy to find. So at the end of it I got stuck 5 times total and wasn't able to eat anything until 12:30pm. It made for a very long day!!
For some reason my ears are starting to ache. Jared thinks its because of the altitude change going up and back to Snowflake. Hopefully it will go away soon.
We put up more halloween decorations and its getting me pretty excited for Halloween. The thing is that I am trying to get as ready as I can be for Christmas since these boys will come sooner than that and there is lots to do. So I am excited for both holidays. Its messing with my head a little bit... :-)

1 comment:

  1. Your adorable!~ I love it! I love all of it. from your cute toes to your new babies clothes! Jared will LOVE it! And you are so cute and pregnant! I so wish I could be there to enjoy this time with you! There better be mad picture taking and POSTING when these boys arrive!

    ReplyDelete