Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Forget a dog I want a dragon!



Jared and I went to go see this movie this last weekend. Jared's older sister and her family were down in the valley for spring break and we all went to go see it.
LOVED IT!
The 3D was great! The plot and the characters were wonderful. Really funny and very well put together.
This is good for the whole family. I am pretty sure we will be adding this one to our collection (and we really have been limiting what we do get...)
Joanna gives this 2 big thumbs up!

4 comments:

  1. Great I think Matt and I will be seeing this, this evening. I guess I can go for 3D I just hate having to wear those stupid glasses over my glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know!! I so want to go see that one!! Happy Anniversary by the way!! Sorry you guys had so much to do! We have had those years for sure haha hope you guys are doing good! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also loved it. been looking forward to it for ages. for sure getting it on blu-ray.

    and dogs are useless, totally get a dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did I NOT know you had a blog?!?! I'm glad I found it though. I will be adding you to mine. mine is www.rockinandarollin.dbb.blogspot.com
    How are you guys? It has been forever!

    ReplyDelete